Who we are
We are a growing network of people in the UK who practice mindfulness and aspire to develop peace and happiness in ourselves and in the world by living according to the teachings on global ethics of Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. His teachings, which can be followed by people of all ages and any religion or none, are notable for their emphasis on joy, engagement in the world, and integrating the practice of mindfulness into daily life.
What we do
The COI is, a registered educational charity which offers a programme of courses and events and encourages and supports local groups (called Sanghas) that meet to practice mindfulness.
Finding out more
We hope this site:
- Gives you more information about mindfulness and about Thich Nhat Hanh
- Helps you to start and deepen your practice of mindfulness
- Informs you about our programme of courses and events
- Provides resources for individuals and groups and helps you find (or start) a local group to practice with.
- Inspires and encourages you to support us.
Thank you for visiting our website and please contact us if you require any more help.