Support the continuation of Thich Nhat Hanh’s teachings
Thich Nhat Hanh, shows us the way to the art of mindful living, transforming the lives of individuals and communities, and bringing peace to millions. Will you help us spread Thầyʼs teachings in the UK and internationally?
Our work is only made possible with the generous hearts and loving commitment of people like you who want to express your generosity for the gifts that Thich Nhat Hanh has given us.
How your support will be used
- Helping set up new local sanghas
- Helping existing sanghas
- Developing training courses for beginners and experienced practitioners
- Supporting the programme of training retreats with monastics and Dharma teachers
- Supporting the COI Family Retreat every summer
- Supporting the COI National Bursary Scheme – helping visits to Plum Village and the EIAB for those with limited finances
- Supporting a part-time Wake Up co-ordinator
- Training new Dharma teachers for the UK
- Organising retreats in the UK with Thay and monastics
- Improving our communications within the COI and help spread the message of Thay’s teachings.
- Helping us establish Practice Centres
- Dana to support Thay and Plum Village
- Humanitarian relief in Vietnam
The ways you can help us
There are several ways you can help:
- Donating. to the TNH UK Action Fund
- Get involved by joining the COI
- Buying from our publications and meditation supplies shop
- Get involved by volunteering
- Leaving us a legacy
- Stay at our Being Peace practice centre.
With a deep bow of gratitude for your generosity