Benefits of membership:
- You will receive Here and Now, the COI’s magazine, published three times a year, which includes dharma talks by Thay, monastics and our UK Dharma teachers, articles from members and news about COI activites and retreats.
- You will receive priority notification of national events organised by the CoI, such as retreats, Dharma talks, Dharma Training Programmes, etc. Some of these events are only open to members of the COI..
- You will be invited to attend and vote at our Annual Meeting and can become involved in the development of our programmes and our strategic direction.
- Membership runs annually from January to December.
- The membership fee is £20 per year (£11 if you cannot afford the full fee.) and many members add an additional donation which goes to the TNH UK Action Fund
- If you are joining part-way through the year, there is a reduction of the fee – see form (link below) for details.
- If possible, please pay by standing order, which is much simpler for us to administer and saves you having to post us a renewal form and a cheque each year, or you can now pay by paperless direct debit..
How to join
To join or to renew your membership please:
- email email@example.com or
- download a membership form here and post it with a cheque or a completed standing order authorisation.or contact us to arrange to pay by direct debit.
Thanks for your support.