The TNH UK Action Fund
The Community of Interbeing works mindfully to engage our community in joyful giving to support Thầyʼs teachings and loving practice around the world. By organising giving in sterling and in a way that qualifies for UK Gift Aid, we support and complement the work of the US-based Thich Nhat Hanh Foundation.
Gifts given for general support provide needed funding for many of our mindfulness practice efforts here in the UK.
It is also possible to designate your donations for one or more initiatives that are especially close to your heart:
- Supporting the Teaching in the UK
- Supporting Plum Village
- Supporting the EIAB
- Establishing a UK Practice Centre
- Supporting the Healing Spring Monastery (close to Paris)
- Supporting Humanitarian Relief in Vietnam
- Supporting Wake Up
- Supporting our UK National Bursary Scheme
You can make your choice for the initiatives you wish to support on our donation form which can be downloaded here.
Please do support us by making a regular or one-off donation
By bank transfer, standing order or cheque: Please download our donation form
Please do consider GiftAid-ing your donation if you are a UK tax payer – the Gift Aid declaration is included on the donation form.
By PayPal using your debit/credit card or your Paypal account: Please click on the Donate button. If you want your donation used for a specific purpose you can add a message to us on the “Review your donation page” using the “add special instructions to the seller” box.
- Collect donations at your Sangha
- Ask for donations to be sent to us instead of presents at a wedding, anniversary or other event.
- Run a marathon (or a shorter distance!) or have a sponsored weight loss campaign.
Contact us if you need further information or if we can be of any assistance
With a Deep Bow of Gratitude for your Support!